skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Just a Quiltin'
Friday, March 11, 2011
Here are a couple
of necklaces and a pin
I have been making. We did some of these at our Sewing Retreat.
I put two of the same flowers on this post and don't know how to get one off, so I guess they'll stay until I can get KaeLee to help me with it.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Crafting with Grandchildren, Sewing and Things.
View my complete profile
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2014
(6)
►
October
(6)
►
2013
(7)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(6)
►
2012
(6)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(5)
▼
2011
(14)
►
May
(4)
▼
March
(10)
No title
Southwest Chicken EnchiladasFlour tortillas are ro...
Chris Larsen's house we had the sewing retreat her...
Ladies in sewing group outside the house we had ou...
No title
No title
Sewing Baskets we made at our retreat.
Me, Beverly and Judy with Welcome Door Prizes for ...
We're lucky not to have all this snow like they di...
KaeLee keeps saying, "Grandma you need to put some...
►
2010
(32)
►
December
(4)
►
October
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(7)
No comments:
Post a Comment