skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Just a Quiltin'
Saturday, April 17, 2010
I made this
Cute Stuffed cat for
Avree for 4th birthday.
She is good at taking pictures and
smiles right
off to get the picture
over with.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Crafting with Grandchildren, Sewing and Things.
View my complete profile
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2014
(6)
►
October
(6)
►
2013
(7)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(6)
►
2012
(6)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(5)
►
2011
(14)
►
May
(4)
►
March
(10)
▼
2010
(32)
►
December
(4)
►
October
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(8)
▼
April
(10)
KaeLee, Megan and MinDee had a photo day on Easter...
We had this sandwich at our sewing retreat this Ap...
I have a fun crochet flower for a hatI will put th...
I made this Cute Stuffed cat for Avree for 4th bir...
I made this "Cat Quilt" for Hallie for her 10th bi...
Quilt I gave to Grace when she was in the hospital...
Cousins get together to play in the nice weather f...
April 1st was Lexie's 12th birthday. Hereshe is wi...
Wendy, Megan and Landon took me to the new Deseret...
On March 25 till April 1st I was tending the Rawso...
►
March
(7)
No comments:
Post a Comment